2015 Trillium Trek Trail Run: March 29th, 2015 at Elachee! -5K Run/Walk, 10K, & 1/2 Marathon
The Chicopee Woods Preserve in the spring means 1,400 acres of emerging wildflowers, the return of migratory birds, budding trees, and everything else the beauty of the springtime offers! Race on single track trails that lead you through the forest, across beautiful creeks & up/down steep to moderate hills.
Seriousrunning.com ranks Chicopee's trails as the best in Georgia, with a perfect 5 star rating! Come see for yourself.
Your participation supports Elachee Nature Science Center's educational programs, hands-on learning experiences for children, and conservation projects in the Chicopee Woods.All proceeds benefit Elachee Nature Science Center, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) that provides quality environmental educational programming and preserves the beautiful
1,400-acre Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve.
Check out www.elachee.org/trilliumtrek or 770-535-1976 for more information.
- Through March 18- $25
- March 19 – March 28- $30 (LATE)
- Race Day Registration- $35
- Through March 18 -$35
- March 19 – March 28 -$40 (LATE)
- Race Day Registration -$45
- ½ Marathon
- Through March 18 -45
- March 19 – March 28 -$50 (LATE)
- Race Day Registration -$55
- Kids Fun Run- $5
- Volunteers will be posted along the trail to guide runners.
- Course Map: Trail Map
You can register for this year's race at:http://www.runnersfit.com/trilliumtrek
The RunSignUp page is: here:https://runsignup.com/Race/GA/Gainesville/TrilliumTrek
- Current students receive $2 back on race day if you bring your student ID-(High School and College students)
Race Day Registration& Packet Pick Up 12:30-2:00pm
Race begins at 2:30pm
Registrations after March 18th are not guaranteed a t-shirt or correct size on race day
Kid's Fun Run:
* Begins at 2:00 p.m. Cost is: $5/per child.
* Race is for kids 10 and under.
* Register for the Kid's Fun Run here at : http://www.runnersfit.com/trilliumtrek
Can't Make The Race??
*****Do YOU want to be a sponsor for the coolest Trail Run around????? If so, click here to download and complete the sponsosrship form. - SponsorLetterTrilliumTrek
Check out all the Benefits to Sponsoring Trillium Trek......SponsorBenefitsTrilliumTrek.