Elachee's Nature Preschool Tuition Plans
We invite you to schedule a tour of Elachee Nature Academy and speak with our Director of Schools. Please call 770-535-1976 or SEND A MESSAGE.
2017-2018 Enrollment: Preschool
New student enrollment for the 2017-2018 school in now open. Elachee Nature Academy enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools' calendar.
Your child must be age three (3) or age four (4) by September 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Annual tuition may be paid in a lump sum by the first day of class. Or, pay monthly (due the first day of each month, beginning with the first day of class, August through May) for an additional service fee.
- 5-Day Program Tuition (Mon-Fri): $603 per month; $5,775 annual tuition
- 3-Day Program Tuition: $383 per month; $3,665 annual tuition
- 2-Day Program Tuition: $257 per month; $2,500 annual tuition
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Family Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year. If you currently have an active Elachee Family Membership, we will extend the expiration date by one year.
Academic Year Application Fee (non-refundable)
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
- 2017-2018 Program Information and Printable Application PDF
Optional Extended Care Packages
Elachee offers before and after school care for to accommodate working parents’ schedules. Payment will be added to each monthly tuition invoice. All extended care arrangements must be made in advance.
- $285 per month = Before and After Class (Morning and Afternoon, per times below)
- $133 per month = Before Class (Mornings, 7:15-8 a.m.)
- $190 per month = After Class (Afternoons, 3:30-5:15 p.m.)
Confirming Your Child’s Enrollment
Once your child has been placed as an enrolled student at Elachee Nature Preschool, we will send you an acceptance letter. Once you receive the letter of acceptance, pay the non-refundable $150 deposit per child (applied toward your child’s yearly tuition/August payment). Mid-summer, you will receive a Parent Handbook and full list of required paperwork and documentation, along with the following forms to complete prior to the Parent Orientation in late-July:
- Proof of Immunization (or a signed waiver)
- Completed Enrollment Form
- Signed Emergency Medical Release Form
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.