Elachee's Nature Preschool Tuition Plans
We invite you to schedule a tour of Elachee Nature Academy and speak with our Director of Schools. Please call 770-535-1976 or SEND A MESSAGE.
2017-2018 Enrollment: Preschool
New student enrollment for the 2017-2018 school in now open. Elachee Nature Academy enrollment requires a full school-year commitment. The academic year runs August through May and follows the Hall County Schools' calendar.
Your child must be age three (3) or age four (4) by August 1 of the enrollment year. Your child must also be competent with independent bathroom skills.
Per Student Academic Year Tuition
Annual tuition may be paid in a lump sum by the first day of class. Or, pay monthly (due the first day of each month, beginning with the first day of class) for an additional service fee.
- 5-Day Week/Full-Time Tuition (M-F): $670 per month; $5,775 annual tuition
- 3-Day Week/Part-Time Tuition (M, W, F): $425 per month; $3,665 annual tuition
- 2-Day Week/Part-Time Tuition (Tu, Th): $285 per month; $2,500 annual tuition
Tuition includes a one-year Elachee Family Membership, beginning August 1 of the enrolled academic year. If you currently have an active Elachee Family Membership, we will extend the expiration date by one year.
Academic Year Application Fee
- $75 = One Child
- $125 = Two or more Children (from the same household)
- 2017-2018 Program Information and Printable Application PDF
Optional Extended Care Packages
Elachee offers before and after school care for to accommodate working parents’ schedules. Payment will be added to each monthly tuition invoice. All extended care arrangements must be made in advance.
- $75 per week = Before and After Class (Morning and Afternoon, per times below)
- $35 per week = Before Class (Mornings, 7:15-8 a.m.)
- $50 per week = After Class (Afternoons, 3:30-5:15 p.m.)
Confirming Your Child’s Enrollment
Once your child has been placed as an enrolled student at Elachee Nature Preschool, we will send you a confirmation letter and a Parent Handbook. Mid-summer, you will receive a full list of required paperwork and documentation, along with the following forms to complete prior to the Parent Orientation in late-July:
- Proof of Immunization (or a signed waiver)
- Completed Enrollment Form
- Signed Emergency Medical Release Form
Questions? Call 770-535-1976 to speak with the Elachee Nature Academy Director of Schools or SEND A MESSAGE.